Saturday, November 22, 2008

First Post

Many of you may know me from my other blog (http://vulnfun.blogspot.com) which is about software vulnerabilities. Mainly that blog is related to source code auditing techniques and some of the more interesting and rarely discussed topics within that area. The purpose of this blog is going to focus on reverse engineering techniques.

On this blog I plan to release some IDC scripts and plugins. I also want to discuss some of the tactics and problem solving techniques I use while reverse engineering binaries. For the most part I only reverse Microsoft, Linux and BSD binaries so don't expect a whole lot of information regarding reversing malware although a lot of the techniques will also apply to that area.

3 comments:

vishal vishwakarma said...

thank u for posting such a good information
Reverse Engineering in USA

jonas said...

Nice blog!!!!!!!.
ReverseEngineering

SixD Engineering Solutions said...

Really awesome blog!!! I finally found a great post here.I really enjoyed reading this article. Thanks for sharing valuable information.
Scan to BIM in California
3d Laser Scanning Services in Georgia
Reverse Engineering Services in California
Point cloud to 3D Model Reading